Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The ABC'S of #limalove

A : aji de gallina - agua caliente
B : bichos - bilingue - bulla
C : corriendo - clorets - ceviche - chifle - canchitas - cusquena
D : d'onofrio triangulos
E : espanol - ensaladas - espiritu
F : fruta - futbol
G : Gladis - galletas - Giuliana - gringos
H : huancaina - [the] Hornes - Hannah
I : inalambrico -"ita/o"
J : Julia - Jesus Maria - jugos
K : Kaley - [the] Koballs
L : Lurigancho - lavanderias - limonada
M : Miraflores - Malecon - mercados - Mary - Metro - menu
N : naranjas
O : "o sea"- oceano- "ojala!" - ONG
P : platanos - Paz y Esperanza - poco a poco - pancitos - "pues" - pisco sours - palta
Q : "que?" - Quechua - queso fresco
R : Residenciales San Felipe - [the] Red
S : sobreviviendo - skype - Stella Maris
T : trafico - tiendas - transporte publico tan barato - tallarines
U : usted(es)
V : vacaciones - vistas del mar
W : [the] Webbs
X : -
Y : ya - yogur
Z : zapatos

Two weeks from today.....I will be back home in the Buckeye state and I could not be more excited! On the other hand, this list represents but a fraction of the people, places, and things that I will surely miss about my home here in Lima, Peru.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, darn it. Now, I'm getting sad as I become even more aware of how much I am going to miss you. What a cute way to share some of your memories, Sean. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete